Every September the HPTA runs a Fall Fundraiser that includes some of the following items:
- Mrs. Fields frozen cookie doughs (chocolate chip, white macadamia nut, oatmeal raisin, carmel apple crunch, snickerdoodle, etc)
- Soul Warming bags of soup (2lb and 4lb bags)
- DonateABag program – online program where friends, family and neighbors can purchase 2lb bags of soup which will get donated to local food bank. This program provides the school with 45%-50% profit on every bag of soup. We earn 50% profit once we’ve donated 250 bags of soup.
- Mink & Co. online catalogue which includes household items, kitchen tools, food, magazine subscriptions, food products, bows, wrapping paper and ribbon.
All orders are delivered in November just in time for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Volunteers are needed:
- September to organize the student packets (6-8 volunteers)
- October to organize and count order forms and money (8-10 volunteers)
- November for cookie dough and soup bag distribution (10-15 volunteers)
This is a great fundraiser to start our year!